AQUOS FANLABS SUMMARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sharp AQUOS FANLABS (“Promotion”) Full Terms & Conditions for hosting at www.sharpfanlabs.com
The following terms and conditions apply to this Promotion that is organised by Sharp Electronics (UK) Limited of 4 Furzeground Way, Stockwell Park, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB11 1EZ (Promoter).
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is open to individuals who are aged 18 years and over at the time of entry and who have access to the Internet. Directors, officers and employees (including their immediate families) of the Promoter and its parent companies, subsidiaries or affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion, are not eligible to enter. Entrants must be natural persons; commercial entities are not eligible to participate.
2. Promotion Period: 00.01 on 24 May 2012 until 11.59pm on 1 July 2012. Only entries received during the Promotion Period will be accepted.
3. To Enter: During the Promotion Period, go to www.sharpfanlabs.com, register with either your Facebook ID or via your e-mail. You will then need to activate your FanLabs account via the email that will be sent to you and then complete the ‘FanLabs Test’ in accordance with the instructions provided. The authorised account holder of the email address or Facebook ID used to submit the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorised account holder” is deemed to be the person associated with the relevant account responsible for the entry. Any potential winner may be required to show proof that they are the authorised account holder or the entrant.
4. No purchase is necessary for participation in this Promotion. This Promotion is void where local or state laws prohibit or limit participation in this type of Promotion.
5. Only one entry per person. Any entrant found to be using multiple email addresses or Facebook IDs will be deemed ineligible to win a prize.
6. The Prize: One x AQUOS 60inch LCD LE60LE636E, (or equivalent model) to be delivered within Europe.
7. Further conditions relating to the prizes:
8. Winner Selection: The winner will be that entrant scoring the highest combined score from the “Passion Poll” and “Sacrifice Scale” elements of the FanLab test. If more than one entrant has the highest scores, those entrants with the same score will be entered into a prize draw and the first entrant selected at random from that pool will win the prize. Winner selection will be undertaken under the supervision of PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
9. Winner communication: The winner will be notified by email within 10 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. If the winner does not respond to initial notification within 15 working days confirming delivery address, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to a reserve entrant selected in the same manner.
10. Prize Delivery: Allow 28 days from confirmation of winner delivery address for delivery of prize within Europe.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, network failure or delay.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to an entrant or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in or downloading materials relating to the Promotion.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for being unable to contact any winner due to any reasons beyond its control, including, without limitation, inactive email or Facebook accounts or a winner’s failure to adequately monitor his or her email or Facebook account.
14. Facebook does not sponsor, endorse or administer, and nor is it associated with, this Promotion. Any information you disclose during this promotion is disclosed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
15. The Promoter, its subsidiaries and affiliates and its and their associated agencies, officers or employees will not be liable to any prize winner or guest for any loss (including, without limitation, special or consequential loss whether direct or indirect; or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts the liability of the Promoter for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
16. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. If for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter the prize as contemplated in these terms and conditions cannot be awarded, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize (in whole or in part) for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
17. If for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
18. If the winning entrant is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
19. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, brute force or any other automated means, that entrant will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
20. In all aspects of this Promotion the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promotion.
21. The name and region of the winner will be available at www.sharpfanlabs.com between 1 September and 30 September 2012.
23. The winner may be required, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in any reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and consents to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material, including materials created with third parties.
24. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
25. This Promotion will be governed by laws of England and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.